Spiritual Gifts Survey
This Spiritual Gifts Survey is a discovery tool that provides you with a personalized analysis. Not a exam, but a simple questionnaire giving you a profile of your God-given spiritual gifts.
Discovering and exercising your God-given spiritual gifts allows you to experience joy as you fulfill His purposes in your community throughout our community of faith in your Christian life and ministry. For that reason, we are pleased to offer this personal Spiritual Gifts Survey for each of you.
- This Spiritual Gifts Survey will help you identify your God-given spiritual gifts. While there are many spiritual gifts, this survey covers the nine team, or task-oriented, gifts used in daily life to do the work of Christian ministry.
- Every Christ-follower has a dominant spiritual gift, and many possess more than one. Through this simple analysis, you will discover your dominant spiritual gifts. Then, you can begin to concentrate on further developing your spiritual gifts as you exercise them in daily life and in your local church ministry.
- The following questions or statements deal with your feelings and desires, so be sure to let your responses reflect your own opinions of yourself as objectively as possible. As you read each statement, click the button with the response that best represents you as you are, and not what you wish to be true.
- Remember, this is a self-evaluation; there are no “right” or “wrong” answers. When you have completed the survey, you will be able to view a bar graph of your scores for each gift, a description of your dominant gift(s), and several pages of personal analysis. You will also have the opportunity to print out the results.
- We encourage you to share your results with any of the Deacons or the Pastor.
Please try to complete the questionnaire all at once so that your results are captured and saved for your viewing.
Click HERE to begin the Spiritual Gifts Survey.